Home » Celebrity »

Hugh Laurie Isn’t Too Old to Have a Good Time

blog_laurie_01.jpg I don't really understand why so many people think that Hugh Laurie is so hot. Maybe he's hot to middle aged soccer moms who are past their prime but refuse to admit it. Of course, I've never seen House, so maybe he's just really sexy on the show or something or could it be the fact that he is British??. Anyway, Laurie hit up the Party at the Pier last night. What do you think about him?

Related Images:

Tags

Related Posts

32 Comments

1. Hollie Weibe says:

I do enjoy the way you have framed this issue plus it does provide me some fodder for consideration. On the other hand, from everything that I have seen, I just simply hope when the actual comments pack on that individuals remain on issue and not start upon a tirade regarding some other news du jour. Still, thank you for this fantastic point and although I can not necessarily concur with the idea in totality, I value your point of view.

2. Lang Zachery says:

What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist other users like its aided me. Good job.

3. racx says:

im 15.and i think Hugh’s amazing.There’s something about him..when you actually take notice of him, you just get more and more attracted.He not only has the looks, he has the brains, the talent, the humour and best of all, he is still so damn humble about it.What’s not to love?

4. Katrin says:

I’m 27 and don’t have kids. But i teach – among others – sports (even the kids are more like 16-21) maybe that counts too.

I don’t know him personally, but from the pics and the videos i’ve seen, i think hugh is sexy! (He can make me laugh, ha what more do i need?)

5. Laura says:

I think that he is god! Hugh is perfect!
    He has beautiful voice, is tall and has beautiful eyes.

6. grace says:

I think he’s attractive but I’m not some middle-aged soccer mum. Hahah! I’m 20. I would say it’s the confidence which House possesses that makes Hugh Laurie particularly appealing on the show.

7. m-ouse says:

I am not a middle aged soccer mom and I think he’s really HOT!!!!!!!

8. Lindsey says:

Hugh Laurie is the sexiest man alive. The scruffiness definitely adds to his appeal for a lot of people. I have friends who think he’s only sexy as House. Me? I’m an equal opportunity Hughbunny. The shaved look only serves to accentuate those incredible dimples πŸ™‚

PS- I’m a mother but at the ripe old age of twenty-nine I am nowhere near past my prime.

9. Teresa says:

I am a 25 year old, and I love Hugh Laurie. He is so hot…I love him clean shaven as well as scruffy. I want to cover him in whipped cream and play “doctor” with him. πŸ˜‰

10. sara says:

i’m 23 and i’ve been a fan of Hugh Laurie for over 10 years. you should watch House sometime..it’s a brilliant show. then you might actually see what you’ve been missing out on!

srsly though, you think Hugh can only be hot to soccer moms!? give me a break! there are tons of younger women out there who’d gladly hit that.

11. Mxdp says:

I’m 19 and Hugh is…Hugh. I don’t know what it is about him but he’s just WOW. Love him!

12. June says:

Hey, I maybe middle age-41. But allow me to remind everyone sexy starts between the ears! His talent, his character’s byronic charm, wow! He is all that!

13. Bruna says:

I’m 19 and I suppose it’s a matter of taste…some have it others don’t…*lol*

I’ve been a fan of Hugh ever since I stumbled upon re-runs of his wonderful work as Prince George in that brilliant British show ‘Blackadder’ and ever since then I’ve been a fan.

I don’t mean to offend anyone, but the truth is not everybody has to like the same ppl or things, how boring would it be if it were that way??

Hugh is, as far as I’m concerned, the complete package. Here is a man with an astounding talent and fabulous sense of humor. A man that achieved so much and as still managed to keep his grounded attitude and some level normality through the years.

I’m not trying to push my opinion onto others, but if you’ve never taken the time to actually watch the Genius of Hugh Laurie in action, than you really have no idea of what you’re missing and therefore it’s understandable that you’re not able to see why he is so loved and admired by so many ppl.

14. Sandra says:

I am 27 and love Hugh! He’s so HOT! He’s not one of those typical Hollywood sissies. He’s authentic, intelligent, has a wonderful sense of humor and the most wonderful blue eyes I’ve ever seen – what’s not hot about him?!

15. yanxster says:

im 21 and i’m in love with HUGH LAURIE!!! πŸ˜›
    why? well, i think he’s handsome and sexy..too sexy for his age i say..and let’s not forge his charisma,his charm,his wit, his sense of humor, his self-deprecation, his imperfections, his talents, his voice, his accent, his hands, his wedding ring, his hair, his chest, his smile, his lips, his arms, his legs, his..dare i say package.. and of course, the eyes!
    in short, his everything is, at least for me, is perfect!!!

get the picture!?!

cheerio!!

good day!!!

πŸ˜€

16. Anonymous says:

Ok, first of all, did you just post this so you get a million comments from Hugh fans saying “You are wrong”? I know for a fact that his fan base goes from 16 year old girls to middle age gay men. And it really surprises me when someone can’t see that the man is not only sexy but talented, smart, well educated, polite and handsome. What’s there not to like???

17. Val says:

I know for a fact that his fan base goes from 16 year old girls to middle age gay men. It really surprises me when someone can’t see that he is not only sexy but talented, smart, funny, well educated, polite and handsome. What’s there not to like???

18. dibacelar says:

Ok…I’m 22 and I think this man is the sexiest man alive!! hot, sexy and adorable!!

19. dibacelar says:

I’m 22 and for me Hugh is the sexiest man alive!! hot, sexy and adorable!! Love him””

20. lbcz says:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh, shut up, for God sake!
    He is the best.
    He is a man, a real man with all his imperfections but he is so clever, polite and humble…and handsome, why not, HE IS HANDSOME. Have you ever looked in his eyes? I’m 35.

21. Anonymous says:

Are you a man??

22. ada says:

I’m 21 and I think he is the sexiest man EVER.Have you seen him in a t-shirt?Have you seen his sexy arms and body structure?He’s tall,has the prettiest eyes and an amazing gaze,he’s athletic,handsome,adorable,has dimples when he smiles,great hands,great legs,amazing voice and accent,he’s very funny,charming,adorable,educated,intelligent.Also,he has to be one of the most talented,gifted people in the world : he can play piano,guitar,harmonic,saxophone,sing,juggle,he wrote a bestselling novel,he was a great rower.And he just has a sexy thing about him apart from all his qualities,it’s that something one can never define.
    You should watch House and his other work.

23. Lindsay says:

Sexiness doesn’t have everything to do with looks. He’s handsome, yes, but intellegent, articulate, talented, laugh-out-loud hilarious, and humble as well. I find it sexy that he’s so accomplished.

The cut arms don’t hurt either.

Hi, my name is Lindsay. I’m 25, and I’m a Hugh-o-holic.

24. Kimberley says:

I’m a female and at 52, I’m older than Hugh is. I think he’s the shizzle. To each his/her own.

25. Toxicora says:

Hahaha, mavrixkl, you really had me there for a second. I thought you were serious at first, but then I figured you’re only saying it so you actually get people to comment. Smart!

26. Angi says:

I am 31, which the last time I checked is NOT middle age. Anyways, Hugh is what a REAL man looks like. Have you seen the guy riding his motorcycle! WOW! Believe me, Hugh has fans of ever age,race and sex. Let’s just say I would not kick him out bed for eating crisps!

27. Nicole Jacks (AKA goddess) says:

You are so narrow minded and shallow, I pity you.

28. Fay says:

Hugh Laurie, only sexy to ‘soccer moms past their prime’? First of all, don’t women typically hit their sexual prime around (or past?) age 40? Well then hold on to your hats, this lady is 10 years before her prime and all I can say is damn, that man is gorgeous. I happen to love the character Greg House, so of course the actor who makes that character come to life is a hottie in my book.

29. Aledith says:

Ahhh you are kiddin’ right?
    Because i can’t figure out why someone tells that he’s not sexy..
    I mean, sexyness isn’t only about physical beauty, and even in that aspect he’s just bloody hot. I love his eyes, he’s tall he’s handosme, I love his voice, his accent… and especially he’s a great & a very talented person!
    I respect your way to think.. but you should know more about this man before talk… if you’d know him you’d realize that you’re wrong…
    Anyway i love him and i’m 16… and there’s no other man that seems more sexy for me…

30. Eli says:

I’m… thirty something and I think Hugh very very HOT!!!
    Have ever seen his arms??? his beautiful eyes??
    If so, you understand why I love this man!!! πŸ™‚

31. lina says:

I am 17 and I love Hugh Laurie because he’s very handsome! and talented, inteligent…

32. buds says:

i’m SEVENTEEN and i love hugh! i guess it’s no point saying why i love the guy cause it’s basically the same reason as everyone else…. oh heck who cares – he’s tall and handsome, oozes talent and he’s probably the most humble and modest dude in hollywood. zac efron and the JoBros may be the in-BOYS now, but they’ve got nothing over our man.