Home » Celebrity »

MavixOnline Blind Item: Can You Guess Who This is About?

This is my first time writing one of these, so bear with me: We're talking about the ensemble cast of a cable drama series, a series that the network LOVED right away. It was picked up for a second season, but it doesn't look like Season 2 will ever be shown (despite already having been written). Why? Because of some BS with the production company. So, it looks like the 12 episodes are all anyone is going to get (for now, at least). And those 12 episodes have run at least 300 times in the US, not to mention the handful of other countries that are currently running the series. With all of those episodes running all over the place, you'd think that the stars, writers and director would be swimming in royalty checks. Sadly, that isn't the case. As a result, at least one of the major stars of the show is having his house foreclosed on. The guy(s) in question had to rely on family and friends (of Dorothy?) to help them through troubling times. Post your guesses in the comment section --- I'll reveal who it is tomorrow at 5pm!

Related Images:

Tags

Related Posts

177 Comments

1. Can I simply say what a reduction to find somebody who really is aware of what theyre speaking about on the internet. You positively know the right way to convey a difficulty to light and make it important. Extra folks need to read this and perceive this side of the story. I cant consider youre no more standard since you positively have the gift.

2. Glad to be one of several visitors on this awful website : D.

3. Dan says:

Please SAVE Sordid Lives!! This is a wonderful show. I don’t want to see it go away. So many of “us” can relate to this show. It is an excellent series.

4. Someone You Know says:

Here’s a blind item that is very juicy…

Which upcoming realty star is hiding some very un-wholesome secrets. She’s been just shy of making it…so close, but yet so far. She has the chops and the likeability, but these blips from her past may not sit well with her audience. Very few people know, she doesn’t know if it will stay that way.

5. Shirley says:

I’m a 62 year old heterosexual woman and I think Sordid Lives is the funniest show I’ve seen in years!!

6. Bill says:

I switched from Dish Network to Direct TV JUST to get LOGO for Sordid Lives.

LOGO may not own the show, but they could have stepped up with more money. They are owned by CBS/Paramount!

7. Sean says:

SLTS is a great show! With the current cast there is so much growth left in the show. I have no other reason to tune into LOGO.

8. Jason Hill says:

I ordered DirecTv just to watch Sordid Lives. Please keep it on LOGO.I will be contacting everyone I know to get them to keep it

9. Denise Lundy says:

I ordered another tier of programming with Cox Cable in order to get Sordid Lives. Please keep it on LOGO. I will be contacting Cox also to let them know how I feel about MTV/LOGO and it treatment of the Sordid Lives people.

10. […] MavixOnline Blind Item: Can You Guess Who This is About? […]

11. April says:

keep SLTS Alive,i switched from cable to satellit just so i could get cable to watch logo.SLTS is one of the best shows on logo,and has a huge fan base followin.

KEEP SORDID LIVES ALIVE

12. Kim says:

I am in love with the series Sordid Lives and I might just die without it. 🙁 That may be an exxageration but it’s not too far from the truth. Save Sordid Lives! It’s a wonderful show that kept me laughing the entire time!!! 🙂

13. Tha magic that Sodid Lives has created is unmeasurable. The idea that the business end has become such a mess is truely insane. It is so rare that anything becomes an instant icon. LOGO needs to understand that they are not in a position to be making their small viewership angry. All we are asking is that they stand behind the best franchise LOGO has been involved with.

14. Darrel says:

Very disappointed by LOGO. Was really looking forward to watching the second season!

15. Ron says:

We can only yell like crazy about the way that SLTS, its creator and its cast have been treated! This is truly a wonderful show and doesn’t deserve to be kicked to the curb! Please, LOGO, keep SLTS! Make your fans happy. You might lose’em if you’re not careful!

16. Jimmy says:

PLEASE keep Sordid Lives. One of the funniest shows iv’e seen since Golden Girls. PLEASE keep it for at least another season to give it a go. Maybe advertise more!

17. John says:

I got so many friends to switch from cable to Satellite just so that they could enjoy Sordid Lives on LOGO. Please don’t leave us hanging! Do the right thing…WE HAVE!

18. Bob says:

I cannot believe that LOGO would not pick up SORDID LIVES for a second season. It was their top rated show. Had sponsors as well as an audience. Then to not pay the actors and production people for the reruns…. How can this be? LOGO is not my favorite “Gay” station as it is and now this!

I am about to say good-by LOGO.

19. Chris says:

Please save “Sordid Lives!” Losing the show is like losing the funniest member of your family!!!

20. Buck says:

SL is one of the few Logo shows that I watch regularly. We switched providers to get Logo and on the whole, once the thrill of LGBT programing wore off only SL kept me there. Please keep SL for a second season.

21. Michele says:

why? This is such a huge dissapointment. The work of del shores has impacted my life in ways I’ll never fully understand. I thought he and his support group were getting everything they deserved for their amazing creativity and honest, touching work. It’s sad to see that the cynics of the world are proven right time and again.

22. Milton says:

I am EXTREMELY disappointed about Sordid Lives The Series. I can’t imagine the negative publicity will help Logo, Viacom or any of the other production partners. While I find some of the other shows funny and entertaining none of them (my opinion) compare to Sordid Lives. None have the caliber of writing or the star quality. It would seem to be an easy solution – pay the residuals and renew the show but I know that there has to be some sort of motivation behind these actions. After all of the mainstream press and publicity the show and the network have received I can not imagine it would be worth to at least not end it pleasantly. I could understand if the critics panned it and the rating were low. It’s just the opposite. And not to pay out the residuals is just wrong. Bad business. Stupid. As my favorite villainesses would say Imbeciles! I truly hope it works out. I was able to see del shores’ one man show in Nashville recently. It was hysterical. I am considering going to see it again in Atlanta. I would encourage all of you to see the show if it comes to a city nearby and show your support.